Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our trip starts tomorrow! Can I get a woot, woot?

We are St. Louis Bound tomorrow. Epic Road trip begins....


I do have a couple of worries about driving 2,716, then turning around and driving 2,716 again.


#1. I will worry about the boy we mentor, Antonio. I have a number of friends (like 10 people) we can call to go get Antonio and hang out with him, like we do. People really wanted to help so that makes me not nearly as worried about that.


#2. I worry there might be bed bugs in the hotel. Let's hope not. I am going to be precautions on this one anyway, just to be safe. Damn internet.


#3. I worry I won't be able to find anything good to eat, that I know is gluten free. There is the internet, sweet wonderful internet.


Things I am not worried about driving 2,716, then turning around and driving 2,716 again.


#1. I am not worried about the company of said epic road trip, Meg. She is the most amazing, funny person you will ever meet. Sorry peeps. She is all mine.


#2. I am not worried about having awesome music to listen to while we travel....the music section ranges from new Ray Lamontagne, Spearhead (get lifted, best song ever, thanks Kat!), Pearl Jam, Beth Orton, Drake, David Grey, Bon Iver (Alisa's personal fave right now) eminem, Ms. Dynamite (best female rapper alive) Lady Gaga. enough said.


#3. I am not worried about having fun with Meg. We always have fun, even when we are working. We sure as hell will have fun on vacation!


& while I am at it…. I wish we were taking Ms. Boss on the epic road trip. You will be with us in spirit, Ms. Boss. We miss ya honey. (See photo for Ms. Boss, yes, she is a 1998 BMW Z3, we found her a good home in Baton Rouge, with a nice gay man & his husband.) We are driving our little peanut, 1998 honda civic cx. She's cute too!


We hit the road bound for St. Louis in the morning, hopefully, before 8 am. So Stoked!


No comments:

Post a Comment