Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day #5 The times they are a changing'!


Woke up in Denver at our friend Coutney's house, & drove to get a latte. It was yummy and it looked like it had a harry potter snitch (instead of the usual hearts or pretty design)! I took that to mean today was going to be a good day & it seems to be true. I had three pieces of bacon & a Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookie. Again, this lead me to believe the day was going to be awesome.


We both loved Denver, and we drove around Boulder for a minute. My overall impression is that the folks around here are pretty happy, it's really clean, super gluten free friendly, & the weather is freaking terrific.


We spent the day driving from Denver to Estes Park, CO, then to Loveland, CO to spend the night because we were tired. It was an amazing drive. The only bummer was the 600 acre (& growing) wild fire. Otherwise, the drive was just so dang beautiful.


I also needed some facebook/blog/internet time to plan out our trip.


As a family we collectively decided to shorten our trip. We are going to head north tomorrow into Wyoming. We are thinking about getting into Buffalo or Sherdian tomorrow. We pretty much are cutting off about 39 hours of driving time. When

I write it down, I think, what the hell where we thinking? But hey we can't wait to spend the next week or so, in WY & MT.


I hope to update my facebook page with a bunch of photos tonight. Alright, we are super pooped. It's time to watch football and relax until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a pretty big shortcut! What are you cutting out?

    ReplyDelete