Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Our Denver house! Photos! Yes!

well, I do keep my promises, but sometimes things take longer than I had planned. In the case of photos of our new house, it's taken me about 6 months longer than I thought, but hey better late than never, right?





Well, here you are. Our beautiful house. We both love this house. It's a real home. We are so lucky to have found the right place for our Denver experience.

Our house renovations are nearing the end of the line. It's a good thing because neither of us are really up for any more painting, caulking, fixing, or going to home depot for a least a year, maybe two. Justin is also pretty over sawing, building shelves, tiling stuff, and other random everything he ends up doing around here. Have I mentioned that he is world's best ass saver around?

We have some very special guests visiting over the next month, so we are very happy to be able to put our best foot forward.

2 comments: