Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just what I needed, a blog!

Welcome everyone. Since I never (once every couple of years) update my website, I decided to blog about what I am working on, tweeting about, and facebooking about. Right now, I am staying pretty busy, despite the poor economic times.

I will be posting tips for cheap or even better, free advertising. Now is a great time to work on those in house projects, while we wait for the economy to pick back up... which on a positive note, it always does!

One, blogs are free. They are a great way to get information to your clients without having to spend any money. If you have a computer, can e-mail you have all the tools you need. Other great ways to stay in the eyes of your clients are twitter & facebook. Already on facebook personally? create a fan page for your business. It's easy people. If you can update your status, you can make both of these free sites work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment